I am following through the book “Plone 3.3 Products Development Cookbook” and encountered an error while using archgenxml as specified in Page 58:
cd ~/libexec/archgenxml/models ../bin/archgenxml ./poxContentTypes.zargo
The error is as follows:
INFO ArchGenXML Version 2.4.1
(c) 2003-2009 BlueDynamics Alliance, Austria, GPL 2.0 or later
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “../bin/archgenxml”, line 19, in ?
File “/home/pravin/libexec/archgenxml/eggs/archgenxml-2.4.1-py2.4.egg/archgenxml/ArchGenXML.py”, line 114, in main
File “/home/pravin/libexec/archgenxml/eggs/archgenxml-2.4.1-py2.4.egg/archgenxml/ArchetypesGenerator.py”, line 4127, in parseAndGenerate
File “/home/pravin/libexec/archgenxml/eggs/xmiparser-1.4-py2.4.egg/xmiparser/xmiparser.py”, line 2813, in parse
raise IOError(“Profile %s not found” % fn)
IOError: Profile archgenxml_profile.xmi not found
I ran the help for archgenxml by executing the following:
I noticed the option –profile-dir with which I could specify the directory containing profiles. It was expected to look into profiles directory, but it did not. So, the following command generates the contents as required:
cd ~/libexec/archgenxml/models ../bin/archgenxml ./poxContentTypes.zargo --profile-dir=../profiles/
This did the job.