[SOLVED] Selenium server not working in Netbeans 6.9.1

I am using Fedora Core 14 and have installed Selenium Module for PHP. I was not able to run PHPUnit tests on Yii Framework. I tried running Selenium server 1.0.1 and upgrade to 1.0.3 solved the problem.

I downloaded the Selenium Remote Control from here and extract the file selenium-server.jar, renamed it to selenium-server-1.0.1.jar and placed it in /home/myusername/.netbeans/6.9/modules/ext/selenium overwriting the old jar. Then I restarted Netbeans. Now, testing works.

Hope this helps.

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!
  • Thanks for sharing download link.It works for me.It is great help bro.